Specsavers Return as Penalty Box Sponsors
Steelers head coach Ryan Finnerty has needed a sharp eye this summer recruiting his new team for the Elite League Season
So it was a good time for a check up when he stopped off at Steelers Sponsors Specsavers in Worksop on Wednesday to meet Store Director Richard Bevan
Specavers stores at Worksop and Crystal Peaks have once again confirmed their support of the club next season by sponsoring the visiting teams penalty box at the Motorpoint (Sheffield) Arena
“It was good to hook with Ryan again” said Richard “we have enjoyed our relationship with the Steelers over the years. He gave me a few ideas on what he was planning next year and I gave him a quick once over to make sure he spooted a good player when he saw one”
Finnerty agreed “All the guys get tested here. In fact we have booked the two goalies DeCaro and Woolhouse in already for August, you cant be too careful”
Steelers owner Tony Smith confirmed “Our relationship with Specsavers is established and seems to grow stronger every year. We all work well together, their assistance to us is invaluable and we try as hard as we can to help promote their business in return
“We welcome Specsavers back with open arms and ask our fans to support all our sponsors where at all possible”
- December 3, 2013"Lets make Someones Christmas Extra...
- December 3, 2013Added Value to Edinburgh Game on the 11th
- December 3, 2013500 Man Legue VIDEO in the STAR
- December 2, 2013Steelers TV: Steelers 3-2 Flyers
- December 2, 201310 Days to Edinburgh for the Steelers
- December 2, 2013How The STAR Reported the Weekend.
- December 1, 2013AUDIO: What Doug and the Players Said ......
- December 1, 2013Crowd Stand for Legue in the 11th Minute
- December 1, 2013Steelers 3-2 Fife Flyers
- December 1, 2013Fans Call for 11th Minute Standing Ovation...
- November 30, 2013Legue Makes History
- November 30, 2013The Christiansen Verdict