Specsavers Return as Penalty Box Sponsors
Steelers head coach Ryan Finnerty has needed a sharp eye this summer recruiting his new team for the Elite League Season
So it was a good time for a check up when he stopped off at Steelers Sponsors Specsavers in Worksop on Wednesday to meet Store Director Richard Bevan
Specavers stores at Worksop and Crystal Peaks have once again confirmed their support of the club next season by sponsoring the visiting teams penalty box at the Motorpoint (Sheffield) Arena
“It was good to hook with Ryan again” said Richard “we have enjoyed our relationship with the Steelers over the years. He gave me a few ideas on what he was planning next year and I gave him a quick once over to make sure he spooted a good player when he saw one”
Finnerty agreed “All the guys get tested here. In fact we have booked the two goalies DeCaro and Woolhouse in already for August, you cant be too careful”
Steelers owner Tony Smith confirmed “Our relationship with Specsavers is established and seems to grow stronger every year. We all work well together, their assistance to us is invaluable and we try as hard as we can to help promote their business in return
“We welcome Specsavers back with open arms and ask our fans to support all our sponsors where at all possible”
- September 21, 2014Game On: Ice looking Good and Ready for...
- September 21, 2014Stunning Doyle Leads the Way
- September 21, 2014AUDIO: Adams Delighted with Come From...
- September 21, 2014STEELERS 3-2 Belfast Giants
- September 20, 2014Happy 22nd Birthday Amy Say Tim Spencer
- September 20, 2014Nottingham Panthers 2-1 STEELERS...
- September 19, 2014Steelers Vs Giants - SOLD OUT on Sunday
- September 19, 2014Progress at the Arena
- September 18, 2014Morency Back on the Ice
- September 18, 2014Steelers Vs. Giants Moved to Ice Sheffield.
- September 16, 2014Smith Confident But Not Definite
- September 14, 2014"Thank You" Says House