Specsavers Return as Penalty Box Sponsors
Steelers head coach Ryan Finnerty has needed a sharp eye this summer recruiting his new team for the Elite League Season
So it was a good time for a check up when he stopped off at Steelers Sponsors Specsavers in Worksop on Wednesday to meet Store Director Richard Bevan
Specavers stores at Worksop and Crystal Peaks have once again confirmed their support of the club next season by sponsoring the visiting teams penalty box at the Motorpoint (Sheffield) Arena
“It was good to hook with Ryan again” said Richard “we have enjoyed our relationship with the Steelers over the years. He gave me a few ideas on what he was planning next year and I gave him a quick once over to make sure he spooted a good player when he saw one”
Finnerty agreed “All the guys get tested here. In fact we have booked the two goalies DeCaro and Woolhouse in already for August, you cant be too careful”
Steelers owner Tony Smith confirmed “Our relationship with Specsavers is established and seems to grow stronger every year. We all work well together, their assistance to us is invaluable and we try as hard as we can to help promote their business in return
“We welcome Specsavers back with open arms and ask our fans to support all our sponsors where at all possible”
- July 1, 2015Team Bradwell Skips Earn 2nd Place
- June 11, 2015Buy Your Tickets for the Two Steelers CHL...
- July 1, 2015Steelers Meet Little Jack in Barnsley
- June 29, 2015DRP Logistics to Sponsor Paul Thompson
- June 28, 2015Former Captain Steven Goertzen Retires
- June 28, 2015AUDIO: Hewitt on the new Steelers Side
- June 26, 2015Steelers in Manchester on the 2nd September
- June 25, 2015UPDATE Post Fixtures Day Meeting
- June 24, 2015Manchester Storm Join the Elite League
- June 22, 2015Steelers BHC Enters the National...
- May 17, 2015Buy Your Tickets Early for the Holiday Inn...
- June 21, 2015A New Position - A New Addition to the...