Specsavers Return as Penalty Box Sponsors
Steelers head coach Ryan Finnerty has needed a sharp eye this summer recruiting his new team for the Elite League Season
So it was a good time for a check up when he stopped off at Steelers Sponsors Specsavers in Worksop on Wednesday to meet Store Director Richard Bevan
Specavers stores at Worksop and Crystal Peaks have once again confirmed their support of the club next season by sponsoring the visiting teams penalty box at the Motorpoint (Sheffield) Arena
“It was good to hook with Ryan again” said Richard “we have enjoyed our relationship with the Steelers over the years. He gave me a few ideas on what he was planning next year and I gave him a quick once over to make sure he spooted a good player when he saw one”
Finnerty agreed “All the guys get tested here. In fact we have booked the two goalies DeCaro and Woolhouse in already for August, you cant be too careful”
Steelers owner Tony Smith confirmed “Our relationship with Specsavers is established and seems to grow stronger every year. We all work well together, their assistance to us is invaluable and we try as hard as we can to help promote their business in return
“We welcome Specsavers back with open arms and ask our fans to support all our sponsors where at all possible”
- October 30, 2014Another ICE Sheffield Sell Out Likely
- October 30, 2014Adams Confident Morency & Dowd will Travel
- October 22, 2014Great £25 Ticket Offer for Double Header...
- October 27, 2014SSSC: Tickets for Braehead & Belfast...
- October 28, 2014AUDIO: Owner Tony Smith on the O'Connor...
- October 27, 2014VIDEO: Ben "It's a Dream Come True"
- October 27, 2014Phillips' Welcomes Benny's Arrival
- October 27, 2014AUDIO: Adams on the O'Connor Signing
- October 27, 2014Ben O'Connor Signs 3 Year Contract
- October 27, 2014Westerdale in the Star "Championship Form"
- October 26, 2014Steelers TV: Highlights 4-1 Victory Vs Hull
- October 25, 2014Forney's Brace Impresses G