Specsavers Return as Penalty Box Sponsors
Steelers head coach Ryan Finnerty has needed a sharp eye this summer recruiting his new team for the Elite League Season
So it was a good time for a check up when he stopped off at Steelers Sponsors Specsavers in Worksop on Wednesday to meet Store Director Richard Bevan
Specavers stores at Worksop and Crystal Peaks have once again confirmed their support of the club next season by sponsoring the visiting teams penalty box at the Motorpoint (Sheffield) Arena
“It was good to hook with Ryan again” said Richard “we have enjoyed our relationship with the Steelers over the years. He gave me a few ideas on what he was planning next year and I gave him a quick once over to make sure he spooted a good player when he saw one”
Finnerty agreed “All the guys get tested here. In fact we have booked the two goalies DeCaro and Woolhouse in already for August, you cant be too careful”
Steelers owner Tony Smith confirmed “Our relationship with Specsavers is established and seems to grow stronger every year. We all work well together, their assistance to us is invaluable and we try as hard as we can to help promote their business in return
“We welcome Specsavers back with open arms and ask our fans to support all our sponsors where at all possible”
- March 31, 2015SSSC Awards Night a Huge Success
- March 30, 2015Steelers Vs. Hull Stingrays in the Semi...
- March 30, 2015AUDIO: Post Game with G and Dowdy
- March 29, 2015A Great Night for Ben, Ethan and Harry
- March 29, 2015Steelers Qualify For the Play Off Finals
- March 29, 2015Steelers Return from Scotland Late for...
- March 28, 2015Fife Flyers 2-3 Steelers
- March 27, 2015Steelers Head to Fife After Training Today
- March 24, 2015Steelers Warm Up Shirts - Buy Now for £100
- March 26, 2015Mathieu Roy Named as EIHL "Player of the...
- March 25, 2015Steelers Flyers Series will be a Cracker...
- March 25, 2015Thomas Joins Phillips, Dowd & O'Connor in...