Specsavers Return as Penalty Box Sponsors
Steelers head coach Ryan Finnerty has needed a sharp eye this summer recruiting his new team for the Elite League Season
So it was a good time for a check up when he stopped off at Steelers Sponsors Specsavers in Worksop on Wednesday to meet Store Director Richard Bevan
Specavers stores at Worksop and Crystal Peaks have once again confirmed their support of the club next season by sponsoring the visiting teams penalty box at the Motorpoint (Sheffield) Arena
“It was good to hook with Ryan again” said Richard “we have enjoyed our relationship with the Steelers over the years. He gave me a few ideas on what he was planning next year and I gave him a quick once over to make sure he spooted a good player when he saw one”
Finnerty agreed “All the guys get tested here. In fact we have booked the two goalies DeCaro and Woolhouse in already for August, you cant be too careful”
Steelers owner Tony Smith confirmed “Our relationship with Specsavers is established and seems to grow stronger every year. We all work well together, their assistance to us is invaluable and we try as hard as we can to help promote their business in return
“We welcome Specsavers back with open arms and ask our fans to support all our sponsors where at all possible”
- October 24, 2014Book Early - Looking Like a Sell Out
- October 24, 2014Highlights: Steelers 6-2 Capitals
- October 23, 2014Tony Smith Message to Season Ticket Holders
- October 23, 2014"Stingrays Test A Tough One" says Hewitt
- October 23, 2014AUDIO: Gerad Adams Following the 6-2 Win...
- October 23, 2014"Fretter is a Very Good Hockey Player" says G
- October 22, 2014Sheffield Steelers 6-2 Edinburgh Capitals.
- October 17, 2014Box Office Information: Steelers Vs. Hull...
- October 22, 2014Great £25 Ticket Offer for Double Header...
- October 21, 2014O'Connor Set to Play
- October 21, 2014Steelers Duo Roy & Forney Lead the Way
- October 21, 2014Pascal Morency Update: Back on the Ice