Specsavers Return as Penalty Box Sponsors
Steelers head coach Ryan Finnerty has needed a sharp eye this summer recruiting his new team for the Elite League Season
So it was a good time for a check up when he stopped off at Steelers Sponsors Specsavers in Worksop on Wednesday to meet Store Director Richard Bevan
Specavers stores at Worksop and Crystal Peaks have once again confirmed their support of the club next season by sponsoring the visiting teams penalty box at the Motorpoint (Sheffield) Arena
“It was good to hook with Ryan again” said Richard “we have enjoyed our relationship with the Steelers over the years. He gave me a few ideas on what he was planning next year and I gave him a quick once over to make sure he spooted a good player when he saw one”
Finnerty agreed “All the guys get tested here. In fact we have booked the two goalies DeCaro and Woolhouse in already for August, you cant be too careful”
Steelers owner Tony Smith confirmed “Our relationship with Specsavers is established and seems to grow stronger every year. We all work well together, their assistance to us is invaluable and we try as hard as we can to help promote their business in return
“We welcome Specsavers back with open arms and ask our fans to support all our sponsors where at all possible”
- August 24, 2014Ticket Information: Steelers Vs. Coventry...
- August 27, 2014AUDIO: New Guys Excited to be in Sheffield
- August 27, 2014Hay and Forney Arrive in Sheffield
- August 27, 2014Arena Opener Against Dundee Postponed Due...
- August 27, 2014Steelers Supporting Amy and the Ice Bucket...
- August 27, 2014Collect Your Season Tickets at the Shirt...
- August 25, 2014Baldwin, Kohn and Roy Arrive
- August 24, 2014Shirt Launch Details: Thursday 28th August
- August 24, 2014Phillips Returns as Steelers Captain
- August 21, 2014"A Good Test For Both Team" Lefebvre
- August 16, 2014Oskar Dowd #75 - The Latest Steeler
- August 20, 2014Blight Back for the Banner Raising Night...