Specsavers Return as Penalty Box Sponsors
Steelers head coach Ryan Finnerty has needed a sharp eye this summer recruiting his new team for the Elite League Season
So it was a good time for a check up when he stopped off at Steelers Sponsors Specsavers in Worksop on Wednesday to meet Store Director Richard Bevan
Specavers stores at Worksop and Crystal Peaks have once again confirmed their support of the club next season by sponsoring the visiting teams penalty box at the Motorpoint (Sheffield) Arena
“It was good to hook with Ryan again” said Richard “we have enjoyed our relationship with the Steelers over the years. He gave me a few ideas on what he was planning next year and I gave him a quick once over to make sure he spooted a good player when he saw one”
Finnerty agreed “All the guys get tested here. In fact we have booked the two goalies DeCaro and Woolhouse in already for August, you cant be too careful”
Steelers owner Tony Smith confirmed “Our relationship with Specsavers is established and seems to grow stronger every year. We all work well together, their assistance to us is invaluable and we try as hard as we can to help promote their business in return
“We welcome Specsavers back with open arms and ask our fans to support all our sponsors where at all possible”
- May 28, 2015AUDIO: Hay on His New Job
- May 27, 2015Darrell Hay Back in Sheffield as Assistant...
- May 27, 2015AUDIO: Thompson on Unice and Recruitment
- May 27, 2015Thompson Thanks Fans at Dronfield
- May 25, 2015Geoff Woolhouse Statement to the Fans
- May 25, 2015Woolhouse Retires / Day Moves Up to the...
- May 24, 2015Thompson Answers Fans Facebook Questions
- May 25, 2015AUDIO: Listen to New Signing Fredrik Vestberg
- May 24, 2015Thompson Turns to Sweden for New Signing...
- May 17, 201525% of Tickets SOLD for the Holiday Inn...
- May 23, 2015Audio: Fitzgerald on Joining the Steelers
- May 22, 2015Toughness is Back in Sheffield -...