Specsavers Return as Penalty Box Sponsors
Steelers head coach Ryan Finnerty has needed a sharp eye this summer recruiting his new team for the Elite League Season
So it was a good time for a check up when he stopped off at Steelers Sponsors Specsavers in Worksop on Wednesday to meet Store Director Richard Bevan
Specavers stores at Worksop and Crystal Peaks have once again confirmed their support of the club next season by sponsoring the visiting teams penalty box at the Motorpoint (Sheffield) Arena
“It was good to hook with Ryan again” said Richard “we have enjoyed our relationship with the Steelers over the years. He gave me a few ideas on what he was planning next year and I gave him a quick once over to make sure he spooted a good player when he saw one”
Finnerty agreed “All the guys get tested here. In fact we have booked the two goalies DeCaro and Woolhouse in already for August, you cant be too careful”
Steelers owner Tony Smith confirmed “Our relationship with Specsavers is established and seems to grow stronger every year. We all work well together, their assistance to us is invaluable and we try as hard as we can to help promote their business in return
“We welcome Specsavers back with open arms and ask our fans to support all our sponsors where at all possible”
- October 2, 2014Officials for the Big Game Vs Nottingham...
- October 2, 2014AUDIO: Tyler Mosienko Looks forward to his...
- October 1, 2014"The Best Games, The Best Nights" says...
- September 30, 2014Another Yorkshire Champions Joins the...
- September 30, 2014Re-Scheduled Game Vs Dundee Stars Confirmed
- September 30, 2014Cup Game with Nottingham Vital says Hewey
- September 30, 2014Medical Staff Busy for Both Steelers and...
- September 29, 2014Pascal Welcomes Handsworth Girls FC
- September 29, 2014The Winners on Saturday - Congratulations.
- September 29, 2014VIDEO Highlights: Steelers Banner Raising...
- September 29, 2014Chuck-A-Puck A Hit With Costco
- September 28, 2014Ticket Information: Vs Nottingham on Saturday