Specsavers Return as Penalty Box Sponsors
Steelers head coach Ryan Finnerty has needed a sharp eye this summer recruiting his new team for the Elite League Season
So it was a good time for a check up when he stopped off at Steelers Sponsors Specsavers in Worksop on Wednesday to meet Store Director Richard Bevan
Specavers stores at Worksop and Crystal Peaks have once again confirmed their support of the club next season by sponsoring the visiting teams penalty box at the Motorpoint (Sheffield) Arena
“It was good to hook with Ryan again” said Richard “we have enjoyed our relationship with the Steelers over the years. He gave me a few ideas on what he was planning next year and I gave him a quick once over to make sure he spooted a good player when he saw one”
Finnerty agreed “All the guys get tested here. In fact we have booked the two goalies DeCaro and Woolhouse in already for August, you cant be too careful”
Steelers owner Tony Smith confirmed “Our relationship with Specsavers is established and seems to grow stronger every year. We all work well together, their assistance to us is invaluable and we try as hard as we can to help promote their business in return
“We welcome Specsavers back with open arms and ask our fans to support all our sponsors where at all possible”
- November 27, 2014The Renegades become the Steelers!!
- November 26, 2014AUDIO: Mark Thomas at the BBC
- November 26, 2014Adams Hoping for Bois Return This Weekend
- November 24, 2014Panthers Kick Off A Busy December
- November 25, 2014Blaze to Donate £1 Per Steelers fan to...
- November 25, 2014100th Steelers vs Panthers Game in Sheffield
- November 25, 2014Tomo Blown Away By Fan Support
- November 25, 2014Lose Tonight Will be Worse Than Loosing To...
- November 24, 2014Steelers Beat the Blaze & Go Top HIGHLIGHTS
- November 24, 2014Seats Still Available on Bus 4 for...
- November 23, 2014AUDIO: Coach Adams and Colton Fretter Post...
- November 23, 2014Fans Stay Behind in Their Hundreds