Specsavers Return as Penalty Box Sponsors
Steelers head coach Ryan Finnerty has needed a sharp eye this summer recruiting his new team for the Elite League Season
So it was a good time for a check up when he stopped off at Steelers Sponsors Specsavers in Worksop on Wednesday to meet Store Director Richard Bevan
Specavers stores at Worksop and Crystal Peaks have once again confirmed their support of the club next season by sponsoring the visiting teams penalty box at the Motorpoint (Sheffield) Arena
“It was good to hook with Ryan again” said Richard “we have enjoyed our relationship with the Steelers over the years. He gave me a few ideas on what he was planning next year and I gave him a quick once over to make sure he spooted a good player when he saw one”
Finnerty agreed “All the guys get tested here. In fact we have booked the two goalies DeCaro and Woolhouse in already for August, you cant be too careful”
Steelers owner Tony Smith confirmed “Our relationship with Specsavers is established and seems to grow stronger every year. We all work well together, their assistance to us is invaluable and we try as hard as we can to help promote their business in return
“We welcome Specsavers back with open arms and ask our fans to support all our sponsors where at all possible”
- December 17, 2014Merchandise Stands Open at 6pm Doors Open...
- December 18, 2014Important Ticket Information: Boxing Day...
- December 13, 2014Stingrays Next for the Steelers at the Arena
- December 15, 2014IMPORTANT Box Office News Over Holiday...
- December 17, 2014Costain to Triple Fir Vale Food Donations...
- December 17, 2014Dowd Approaches 50 Goals at the Arena
- December 16, 2014Captain Approaches EIHL / Steelers Milestone.
- December 16, 2014SSSC: Kids of Steel Steelers Posters Ready...
- December 16, 2014Doyle Our Key Man says Phillips
- December 15, 2014HIGHLIGHTS: Steelers Beat the Devils on...
- December 14, 2014AUDIO: Adams and Dowd Post Game in Coventry
- December 14, 2014Coventry Blaze 2-4 STEELERS