Specsavers Return as Penalty Box Sponsors
Steelers head coach Ryan Finnerty has needed a sharp eye this summer recruiting his new team for the Elite League Season
So it was a good time for a check up when he stopped off at Steelers Sponsors Specsavers in Worksop on Wednesday to meet Store Director Richard Bevan
Specavers stores at Worksop and Crystal Peaks have once again confirmed their support of the club next season by sponsoring the visiting teams penalty box at the Motorpoint (Sheffield) Arena
“It was good to hook with Ryan again” said Richard “we have enjoyed our relationship with the Steelers over the years. He gave me a few ideas on what he was planning next year and I gave him a quick once over to make sure he spooted a good player when he saw one”
Finnerty agreed “All the guys get tested here. In fact we have booked the two goalies DeCaro and Woolhouse in already for August, you cant be too careful”
Steelers owner Tony Smith confirmed “Our relationship with Specsavers is established and seems to grow stronger every year. We all work well together, their assistance to us is invaluable and we try as hard as we can to help promote their business in return
“We welcome Specsavers back with open arms and ask our fans to support all our sponsors where at all possible”
- January 28, 2015Highlights Live: Steelers 2-1 Blaze
- January 28, 2015Join the Steelers Volunteers
- January 28, 2015News from the SSSC
- January 28, 2015Steelers Vs. Dundee Stars at the Arena on...
- January 26, 2015Ticket Information: Steelers Vs Braehead...
- January 26, 2015How the Papers Reported the Steelers 4...
- January 25, 2015Steelers Post Game Pod Cast (Cardiff) with...
- January 25, 2015Cardiff Devils 0-6 STEELERS
- January 24, 2015Steelers 2-1 Coventry Blaze
- January 24, 2015Steelers Post Game Pod Cast
- January 23, 20152 In For the Steelers Following Doyle Injury
- January 19, 2015Steelers Vs. Coventry Blaze on Saturday