Woolhouse Back for Another Season
Geoff Woolhouse will start 12-15 games next season
That’s what Ryan Finnerty believes after re-signing the 27 year old for a third season
"I think we all saw a great goalie and a huge asset to our hockey club this season when Wooly played. He started more games than any other back up and rightly so because his form was outstanding"
Woolhouse impressed so much he was included in the Great Britain team that has just returned from the World Championships in Slovenia "Having a back up that can play 12-15 maybe more games is huge for us. He has earned that right to play, he showed us he was ready and we will take that progression a further step next season
"For too long goalies in our league have played knowing that really there places wasn't in doubt because the guy below them wasn't good enough, well in Sheffield that rule doesn't apply because Geoff Woolhouse is good enough, more than good enough"
- September 14, 2014"Thank You" Says House
- September 14, 2014Winning Ticket Worth £974 - No Winner Found
- September 14, 2014AUDIO: Happy Steelers After 8-1 Thrashing...
- September 14, 2014Steelers 8-1 Fife Flyers
- September 13, 2014Fife Flyers 4-5 STEELERS
- September 12, 2014New Community Partners for the Steelers
- September 11, 2014Phillips Plays This Weekend
- September 12, 2014Milestones Ahead for Roddy
- September 4, 2014Steelers Owner Thanks Fans for Forum Turn Out
- September 8, 2014Steelers Vs Fife Flyers - Moved to ICE...
- September 7, 2014Captain Hewitt Full of Praise for Tomo and...
- September 7, 2014AUDIO: Gerad Adams, Mathieu Roy and Mike...