Woolhouse Back for Another Season
Geoff Woolhouse will start 12-15 games next season
That’s what Ryan Finnerty believes after re-signing the 27 year old for a third season
"I think we all saw a great goalie and a huge asset to our hockey club this season when Wooly played. He started more games than any other back up and rightly so because his form was outstanding"
Woolhouse impressed so much he was included in the Great Britain team that has just returned from the World Championships in Slovenia "Having a back up that can play 12-15 maybe more games is huge for us. He has earned that right to play, he showed us he was ready and we will take that progression a further step next season
"For too long goalies in our league have played knowing that really there places wasn't in doubt because the guy below them wasn't good enough, well in Sheffield that rule doesn't apply because Geoff Woolhouse is good enough, more than good enough"
- April 17, 2014Steelers at the Speedway Tonight
- April 15, 2014VIDEO: PLay Off Sunday:
- April 15, 2014AUDIO: Gerad Adams on Being Steelers Head...
- April 15, 2014AUDIO: Steelers Owner Tony Smith on Adams...
- April 15, 2014Steelers Sign Adams to a Two Year Contract
- April 14, 2014The Right Man says Jonathan Phillips
- April 14, 2014Huge Teddy Bear Sucess Thanks to Hall-Fast
- April 14, 2014Steelers Players Avoid GB Cut
- April 13, 2014Hill Scores Again But GB Go Down to Holland.
- April 13, 2014Steelers Stars Strike Again in GB Win
- April 11, 2014Sign G Neil Abel tells the Steelers
- April 11, 2014Belfast & Hull Change Coaches