Woolhouse Back for Another Season
Geoff Woolhouse will start 12-15 games next season
That’s what Ryan Finnerty believes after re-signing the 27 year old for a third season
"I think we all saw a great goalie and a huge asset to our hockey club this season when Wooly played. He started more games than any other back up and rightly so because his form was outstanding"
Woolhouse impressed so much he was included in the Great Britain team that has just returned from the World Championships in Slovenia "Having a back up that can play 12-15 maybe more games is huge for us. He has earned that right to play, he showed us he was ready and we will take that progression a further step next season
"For too long goalies in our league have played knowing that really there places wasn't in doubt because the guy below them wasn't good enough, well in Sheffield that rule doesn't apply because Geoff Woolhouse is good enough, more than good enough"
- November 20, 2014Goertzen in Charge of the Blaze for...
- November 20, 2014Finner and the Clan Wait for the Steelers...
- November 20, 2014Bois Arrives
- November 16, 2014Next Sunday: Steelers vs. Coventry Blaze
- November 19, 2014AUDIO: Radio Sheffield Speak with Danny Bois
- November 18, 2014Steelers Sign Danny Bois
- November 18, 2014Dronfield on Wednesday: Hay and Baldwin...
- November 5, 2014Operation Invade Coventry with the SSSC
- November 18, 2014Roll Call at Training Today
- November 18, 2014Re-Live Last Weekend with Highlights of...
- November 16, 2014Mosienko - Outstanding
- November 16, 2014AUDIO: Head Coach Gerad Adams on the...