Woolhouse Back for Another Season
Geoff Woolhouse will start 12-15 games next season
That’s what Ryan Finnerty believes after re-signing the 27 year old for a third season
"I think we all saw a great goalie and a huge asset to our hockey club this season when Wooly played. He started more games than any other back up and rightly so because his form was outstanding"
Woolhouse impressed so much he was included in the Great Britain team that has just returned from the World Championships in Slovenia "Having a back up that can play 12-15 maybe more games is huge for us. He has earned that right to play, he showed us he was ready and we will take that progression a further step next season
"For too long goalies in our league have played knowing that really there places wasn't in doubt because the guy below them wasn't good enough, well in Sheffield that rule doesn't apply because Geoff Woolhouse is good enough, more than good enough"
- March 11, 2014Spencer in the Star on Tuesday
- March 10, 2014VIDEO: Highlights: Steelers 5-4 Win Over...
- March 10, 2014What A Night for the Kids
- March 10, 2014VIDEO: Adams and Blight Post Game Interviews
- March 9, 2014AUDIO: Adams, Doyle and Legue
- March 9, 2014Steelers 5-4 Giants (After OT and a Shoot...
- March 9, 2014Goertzen Back on the Ice
- March 8, 2014AUDIO: Gerad Adams Post Game
- March 8, 2014Hull Stingrays 5-1 Steelers
- March 6, 2014“Very Professional” says Gerad Adams
- March 6, 2014"Guys Played Great" says Doyle
- March 6, 2014Dundee Stars 0-4 Steelers