Woolhouse Back for Another Season
Geoff Woolhouse will start 12-15 games next season
That’s what Ryan Finnerty believes after re-signing the 27 year old for a third season
"I think we all saw a great goalie and a huge asset to our hockey club this season when Wooly played. He started more games than any other back up and rightly so because his form was outstanding"
Woolhouse impressed so much he was included in the Great Britain team that has just returned from the World Championships in Slovenia "Having a back up that can play 12-15 maybe more games is huge for us. He has earned that right to play, he showed us he was ready and we will take that progression a further step next season
"For too long goalies in our league have played knowing that really there places wasn't in doubt because the guy below them wasn't good enough, well in Sheffield that rule doesn't apply because Geoff Woolhouse is good enough, more than good enough"
- August 31, 2014AUDIO: Post Game with Adams, Hay and Sarich
- August 29, 2014Fretter Arrives in Sheffield
- August 31, 2014Jonathan Phillips Update
- August 31, 2014Coventry Blaze 5-1 Steelers
- August 30, 2014AUDIO: Adams Delighted with Victory
- August 30, 2014Eddy the Hero on Opening Saturday
- August 30, 2014Steelers 4-2 Coventry Blaze
- August 28, 2014What a Turn Out for the Shirt Launch
- August 28, 2014Cullen Eddy Arrives in Sheffield: In Time...
- August 27, 2014AUDIO: New Guys Excited to be in Sheffield
- August 27, 2014Hay and Forney Arrive in Sheffield
- August 27, 2014Arena Opener Against Dundee Postponed Due...