Woolhouse Back for Another Season
Geoff Woolhouse will start 12-15 games next season
That’s what Ryan Finnerty believes after re-signing the 27 year old for a third season
"I think we all saw a great goalie and a huge asset to our hockey club this season when Wooly played. He started more games than any other back up and rightly so because his form was outstanding"
Woolhouse impressed so much he was included in the Great Britain team that has just returned from the World Championships in Slovenia "Having a back up that can play 12-15 maybe more games is huge for us. He has earned that right to play, he showed us he was ready and we will take that progression a further step next season
"For too long goalies in our league have played knowing that really there places wasn't in doubt because the guy below them wasn't good enough, well in Sheffield that rule doesn't apply because Geoff Woolhouse is good enough, more than good enough"
- December 6, 2013Added Value Wednesday: You Just Have To Be...
- December 6, 2013Purpose Media Put £500 into 50-50 Pot
- December 6, 2013Dowd on the Mend says the STAR
- December 2, 2013Ticket Information: Steelers Vs. Capitals:...
- December 6, 2013One Off Legue Prize for Added Value Wednesday
- December 4, 2013More Support for "Added Value Day"
- December 3, 2013"Lets make Someones Christmas Extra...
- December 3, 2013Added Value to Edinburgh Game on the 11th
- December 3, 2013500 Man Legue VIDEO in the STAR
- December 2, 2013Steelers TV: Steelers 3-2 Flyers
- December 2, 2013How The STAR Reported the Weekend.
- December 1, 2013AUDIO: What Doug and the Players Said ......