Woolhouse Back for Another Season
Geoff Woolhouse will start 12-15 games next season
That’s what Ryan Finnerty believes after re-signing the 27 year old for a third season
"I think we all saw a great goalie and a huge asset to our hockey club this season when Wooly played. He started more games than any other back up and rightly so because his form was outstanding"
Woolhouse impressed so much he was included in the Great Britain team that has just returned from the World Championships in Slovenia "Having a back up that can play 12-15 maybe more games is huge for us. He has earned that right to play, he showed us he was ready and we will take that progression a further step next season
"For too long goalies in our league have played knowing that really there places wasn't in doubt because the guy below them wasn't good enough, well in Sheffield that rule doesn't apply because Geoff Woolhouse is good enough, more than good enough"
- October 25, 2014Forney's Brace Impresses G
- October 25, 2014AUDIO: Gerad Adams Post Game
- October 25, 2014Steelers 4-1 Hull Stingrays
- October 24, 2014Highlights: Steelers 6-2 Capitals
- October 23, 2014Tony Smith Message to Season Ticket Holders
- October 23, 2014"Stingrays Test A Tough One" says Hewitt
- October 23, 2014AUDIO: Gerad Adams Following the 6-2 Win...
- October 23, 2014"Fretter is a Very Good Hockey Player" says G
- October 22, 2014Sheffield Steelers 6-2 Edinburgh Capitals.
- October 17, 2014Box Office Information: Steelers Vs. Hull...
- October 22, 2014Great £25 Ticket Offer for Double Header...
- October 21, 2014O'Connor Set to Play