Woolhouse Back for Another Season
Geoff Woolhouse will start 12-15 games next season
That’s what Ryan Finnerty believes after re-signing the 27 year old for a third season
"I think we all saw a great goalie and a huge asset to our hockey club this season when Wooly played. He started more games than any other back up and rightly so because his form was outstanding"
Woolhouse impressed so much he was included in the Great Britain team that has just returned from the World Championships in Slovenia "Having a back up that can play 12-15 maybe more games is huge for us. He has earned that right to play, he showed us he was ready and we will take that progression a further step next season
"For too long goalies in our league have played knowing that really there places wasn't in doubt because the guy below them wasn't good enough, well in Sheffield that rule doesn't apply because Geoff Woolhouse is good enough, more than good enough"
- July 2, 2015Bulldogs Testimonial Years Starts Well.
- July 1, 2015Team Bradwell Skips Earn 2nd Place
- June 11, 2015Buy Your Tickets for the Two Steelers CHL...
- July 1, 2015Steelers Meet Little Jack in Barnsley
- June 29, 2015DRP Logistics to Sponsor Paul Thompson
- June 28, 2015Former Captain Steven Goertzen Retires
- June 28, 2015AUDIO: Hewitt on the new Steelers Side
- June 26, 2015Steelers in Manchester on the 2nd September
- June 25, 2015UPDATE Post Fixtures Day Meeting
- June 24, 2015Manchester Storm Join the Elite League
- June 22, 2015Steelers BHC Enters the National...
- May 17, 2015Buy Your Tickets Early for the Holiday Inn...