Woolhouse Back for Another Season
Geoff Woolhouse will start 12-15 games next season
That’s what Ryan Finnerty believes after re-signing the 27 year old for a third season
"I think we all saw a great goalie and a huge asset to our hockey club this season when Wooly played. He started more games than any other back up and rightly so because his form was outstanding"
Woolhouse impressed so much he was included in the Great Britain team that has just returned from the World Championships in Slovenia "Having a back up that can play 12-15 maybe more games is huge for us. He has earned that right to play, he showed us he was ready and we will take that progression a further step next season
"For too long goalies in our league have played knowing that really there places wasn't in doubt because the guy below them wasn't good enough, well in Sheffield that rule doesn't apply because Geoff Woolhouse is good enough, more than good enough"
- August 29, 2015BOX Office: Steelers Vs. JYP Jyvaskyla
- August 29, 2015Shirt Launch a Huge Success
- August 28, 2015Double Session for the Steelers as Home...
- August 26, 2015Win Afternoon Tea at the Holiday Inn Royal...
- August 25, 2015There is NO Missing the Steelers
- August 25, 2015See You at the Shirt Launch on Thursday
- August 23, 2015Final day in Finland (Play)
- August 23, 2015Final Day in Finland (Work)
- August 22, 2015VIDEO: Thompson, Dowdy and Fitzgerald.
- August 22, 2015Big "Thank You" to the Fans
- August 22, 2015AUDIO: Post Game Reaction
- August 22, 2015The Thompson Verdict