Woolhouse Back for Another Season
Geoff Woolhouse will start 12-15 games next season
That’s what Ryan Finnerty believes after re-signing the 27 year old for a third season
"I think we all saw a great goalie and a huge asset to our hockey club this season when Wooly played. He started more games than any other back up and rightly so because his form was outstanding"
Woolhouse impressed so much he was included in the Great Britain team that has just returned from the World Championships in Slovenia "Having a back up that can play 12-15 maybe more games is huge for us. He has earned that right to play, he showed us he was ready and we will take that progression a further step next season
"For too long goalies in our league have played knowing that really there places wasn't in doubt because the guy below them wasn't good enough, well in Sheffield that rule doesn't apply because Geoff Woolhouse is good enough, more than good enough"
- May 23, 2015Audio: Fitzgerald on Joining the Steelers
- May 22, 2015Toughness is Back in Sheffield -...
- May 20, 2015Champions League Schedule Confirmed
- May 22, 2015AUDIO: Mosienko Speaks with Peter Spencer
- May 21, 2015Mosienko Returns for 2nd Year in Sheffield.
- May 21, 2015A1 Flues Raise £7,500 for Weston Park...
- May 18, 2015Thommo on Tour - Next Stop Dronfield
- May 18, 2015Good Luck Mike and Thank You
- May 17, 2015The Holiday Inn (Royal Victoria) Cup
- May 14, 2015AUDIO: Hewitt and Peter Spencer
- May 14, 2015Jason Hewitt - 11th Steelers Season
- May 13, 2015The Toughest of CHL Draws for the Steelers