Woolhouse Back for Another Season
Geoff Woolhouse will start 12-15 games next season
That’s what Ryan Finnerty believes after re-signing the 27 year old for a third season
"I think we all saw a great goalie and a huge asset to our hockey club this season when Wooly played. He started more games than any other back up and rightly so because his form was outstanding"
Woolhouse impressed so much he was included in the Great Britain team that has just returned from the World Championships in Slovenia "Having a back up that can play 12-15 maybe more games is huge for us. He has earned that right to play, he showed us he was ready and we will take that progression a further step next season
"For too long goalies in our league have played knowing that really there places wasn't in doubt because the guy below them wasn't good enough, well in Sheffield that rule doesn't apply because Geoff Woolhouse is good enough, more than good enough"
- February 27, 2015Important Ticket Update: Please Read
- February 23, 2015Steelers Owner Forum with Tony Smith
- February 25, 2015Cup Final Details
- February 25, 2015Play Off Update
- February 24, 2015Gospel the Hero on a Night to Remember
- February 24, 2015Steelers Knock the Panthers Out of the Cup!
- February 23, 2015Possible Title Decider Selling Fast
- February 23, 2015Ball Hockey Update
- February 22, 2015House the Hero says G
- February 22, 2015Steelers Win 5-4 in Belfast
- February 21, 2015Local Companies Support Weston Park
- February 21, 2015Saturdays Winners