Woolhouse Back for Another Season
Geoff Woolhouse will start 12-15 games next season
That’s what Ryan Finnerty believes after re-signing the 27 year old for a third season
"I think we all saw a great goalie and a huge asset to our hockey club this season when Wooly played. He started more games than any other back up and rightly so because his form was outstanding"
Woolhouse impressed so much he was included in the Great Britain team that has just returned from the World Championships in Slovenia "Having a back up that can play 12-15 maybe more games is huge for us. He has earned that right to play, he showed us he was ready and we will take that progression a further step next season
"For too long goalies in our league have played knowing that really there places wasn't in doubt because the guy below them wasn't good enough, well in Sheffield that rule doesn't apply because Geoff Woolhouse is good enough, more than good enough"
- November 28, 2014Box Office for Steelers Games
- November 24, 2014Panthers Kick Off A Busy December
- November 28, 2014SSSB Buses SOLD-OUT to Coventry & Belfast
- November 27, 2014The Renegades become the Steelers!!
- November 26, 2014AUDIO: Mark Thomas at the BBC
- November 26, 2014Adams Hoping for Bois Return This Weekend
- November 25, 2014Blaze to Donate £1 Per Steelers fan to...
- November 25, 2014100th Steelers vs Panthers Game in Sheffield
- November 25, 2014Tomo Blown Away By Fan Support
- November 25, 2014Lose Tonight Will be Worse Than Loosing To...
- November 24, 2014Steelers Beat the Blaze & Go Top HIGHLIGHTS
- November 24, 2014Seats Still Available on Bus 4 for...