Woolhouse Back for Another Season
Geoff Woolhouse will start 12-15 games next season
That’s what Ryan Finnerty believes after re-signing the 27 year old for a third season
"I think we all saw a great goalie and a huge asset to our hockey club this season when Wooly played. He started more games than any other back up and rightly so because his form was outstanding"
Woolhouse impressed so much he was included in the Great Britain team that has just returned from the World Championships in Slovenia "Having a back up that can play 12-15 maybe more games is huge for us. He has earned that right to play, he showed us he was ready and we will take that progression a further step next season
"For too long goalies in our league have played knowing that really there places wasn't in doubt because the guy below them wasn't good enough, well in Sheffield that rule doesn't apply because Geoff Woolhouse is good enough, more than good enough"
- March 29, 2015Steelers Return from Scotland Late for...
- March 27, 2015Steelers Vs. Fife Game Day: Sunday
- March 28, 2015Fife Flyers 2-3 Steelers
- March 27, 2015Steelers Head to Fife After Training Today
- March 24, 2015Steelers Warm Up Shirts - Buy Now for £100
- March 26, 2015Mathieu Roy Named as EIHL "Player of the...
- March 25, 2015Steelers Flyers Series will be a Cracker...
- March 25, 2015Thomas Joins Phillips, Dowd & O'Connor in...
- March 24, 2015Away Shirt Raffle Ticket Winning Numbers.
- March 24, 2015Sunday is a Season Ticket Game Vs Fife
- March 23, 2015SSSC Bus & Tickets To Fife on Saturday
- March 22, 2015Steelers Vs. Fife Flyers on Sunday in the...