Woolhouse Back for Another Season
Geoff Woolhouse will start 12-15 games next season
That’s what Ryan Finnerty believes after re-signing the 27 year old for a third season
"I think we all saw a great goalie and a huge asset to our hockey club this season when Wooly played. He started more games than any other back up and rightly so because his form was outstanding"
Woolhouse impressed so much he was included in the Great Britain team that has just returned from the World Championships in Slovenia "Having a back up that can play 12-15 maybe more games is huge for us. He has earned that right to play, he showed us he was ready and we will take that progression a further step next season
"For too long goalies in our league have played knowing that really there places wasn't in doubt because the guy below them wasn't good enough, well in Sheffield that rule doesn't apply because Geoff Woolhouse is good enough, more than good enough"
- July 25, 2014Tyler Mosienko confirmed a Steeler
- July 25, 2014Audio Interview with Mathieu Roy
- July 24, 2014Steelers Sign Mathieu Roy
- July 17, 2014Rod Sarich at Dronfield
- July 16, 2014The Grudge Cup is Back Vs. Nottingham for...
- July 16, 2014AUDIO: Adams on Forney and Morency
- July 15, 2014VIDEO: "Excited to be a Steeler" says Forney
- July 15, 2014Steelers Sign Mike Forney
- July 14, 2014Saturday Night is Hockey Night for the...
- July 14, 2014AUDIO: Morency on Coming to the Steelers
- July 14, 2014Costain Ltd to Add to the Steelers Fir...
- July 13, 2014Pascal Morency a Steeler