Woolhouse Back for Another Season
Geoff Woolhouse will start 12-15 games next season
That’s what Ryan Finnerty believes after re-signing the 27 year old for a third season
"I think we all saw a great goalie and a huge asset to our hockey club this season when Wooly played. He started more games than any other back up and rightly so because his form was outstanding"
Woolhouse impressed so much he was included in the Great Britain team that has just returned from the World Championships in Slovenia "Having a back up that can play 12-15 maybe more games is huge for us. He has earned that right to play, he showed us he was ready and we will take that progression a further step next season
"For too long goalies in our league have played knowing that really there places wasn't in doubt because the guy below them wasn't good enough, well in Sheffield that rule doesn't apply because Geoff Woolhouse is good enough, more than good enough"
- April 20, 2015Adams Released
- April 19, 2015O’Connor Determined for ‘Fairytale...
- April 19, 2015GB were simply fantastic, says O'Connor
- April 9, 2015Phillips & Dowd Named as GB Captains.
- April 9, 2015Brilliant Work from the Steelers BHC Juniors
- April 8, 2015Sweet Dreams Amy Usher 1992-2015
- April 4, 2015Steelers 2-4 Coventry Blaze (Play Off Final)
- April 4, 2015Mathieu Roy Scoops 4 EIHL Awards
- April 4, 2015Audio with Robert Dowd, Mathieu Roy &...
- April 4, 2015Steelers 3-2 Hull Stingrays
- April 4, 2015Play Off Semi Final Game Day
- March 31, 2015Mathieu Roy - 2 More Years