Woolhouse Back for Another Season
Geoff Woolhouse will start 12-15 games next season
That’s what Ryan Finnerty believes after re-signing the 27 year old for a third season
"I think we all saw a great goalie and a huge asset to our hockey club this season when Wooly played. He started more games than any other back up and rightly so because his form was outstanding"
Woolhouse impressed so much he was included in the Great Britain team that has just returned from the World Championships in Slovenia "Having a back up that can play 12-15 maybe more games is huge for us. He has earned that right to play, he showed us he was ready and we will take that progression a further step next season
"For too long goalies in our league have played knowing that really there places wasn't in doubt because the guy below them wasn't good enough, well in Sheffield that rule doesn't apply because Geoff Woolhouse is good enough, more than good enough"
- October 30, 2014Another ICE Sheffield Sell Out Likely
- October 30, 2014Adams Confident Morency & Dowd will Travel
- October 22, 2014Great £25 Ticket Offer for Double Header...
- October 27, 2014SSSC: Tickets for Braehead & Belfast...
- October 28, 2014AUDIO: Owner Tony Smith on the O'Connor...
- October 27, 2014VIDEO: Ben "It's a Dream Come True"
- October 27, 2014Phillips' Welcomes Benny's Arrival
- October 27, 2014AUDIO: Adams on the O'Connor Signing
- October 27, 2014Ben O'Connor Signs 3 Year Contract
- October 27, 2014Westerdale in the Star "Championship Form"
- October 26, 2014Steelers TV: Highlights 4-1 Victory Vs Hull
- October 25, 2014Forney's Brace Impresses G